How about that color? 
Financial services page 
The purpose of the financial services page was to help people finance their education. I.e. pointers to scholarships, grants, and so forth.
Roadrunner 14:33, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
What is its purpose? To wear funky boots? Cormaggio 09:42, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
- Hi; I don't know yet what its purpose will be :) Maybe it will just stay here wearing its boots if nobody needs it. I intend to write a short policy about bots and request bot status for it to prevent it from cluttering recent changes if somebody needs its help. guillom 09:51, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
You're a star :-) Cormaggio 12:47, 21 August 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks, but believe me, it was really nothing to do, one click was enough! guillom 12:51, 21 August 2006 (UTC)
- I hope she wasn't waiting for this page ;) guillom 16:36, 23 August 2006 (UTC)
- :-) No - she works at her own pace - got some nice ideas at the moment but she's such a perfectionist - it'll take her a while to upload them I'd say.. Cormaggio 19:14, 23 August 2006 (UTC)
v: prefix 
Welcome and thanks for the v: link tip. Reswik 18:50, 23 August 2006 (UTC)
Welcome template 
Sounds good to me to update the general one. I 'll do it now. - Trevor MacInnis 17:08, 25 August 2006 (UTC)
Wikiversity Beta news 
- Done. Thanks for reminding me :) guillom 09:58, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
Hi Guillom - I've made you a sysop here on en (gladly). Cheers! Cormaggio 19:41, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, I'm waiting on an email from Kevin to remind me of what we talked about ;-) (he took the notes), so i'll pass that on to the list. There are some macro issues that I think we need to discuss as a community - not just within Wikiversity but Wikimedia, I think. And just before you jump to the conclusion that that indicates bad news, don't worry, it doesn't. :-) Cormaggio 12:00, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Reply from Robert Elliott 
- You Said...
- I see you have copied Topic:Basic Filmmaking and pasted it in Course:WikiU Film School Course 01 - Learning the Basics of Filmmaking. This is not the better way to rename a page, because using copy/paste breaks the history and thus violates the GFDL. You should have used the Move button. If you agree, I will delete Course:WikiU Film School Course 01 - Learning the Basics of Filmmaking so as you can move Topic:Basic Filmmaking the right way. Ok ? :)
- By the way, the page names should be descriptive, and numbers in page names are not useful. If you intend to move the page, think about the best name that suits.
- Thanks! guillom 16:40, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- Dear Guillom,
- I am doing more than just moving the page. Also, I am not sure what I am doing... so a full move might be disasterous at this time. A rebuild is better, for now.
- Note: I am not sure if I should have used COURSE: or if I should have used TOPIC:. I know that the current software prefers TOPIC but, in the future, I think COURSE will be more descriptive. Any thoughts??
- P.S. I am the author of all pages under this page so, in theory, I am not breaking anyone else's links by rebuilding the page rather than move the page. Robert Elliott 17:01, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
- Also note, the Lesson numbers were added because the lessons in this course must be done in a specific order. That is why I use both numbers and descriptive names are used for all my lessons in this course.
- However, I have not figured out a good way to handle the page numbers. I am working on this!!! I have not seen any examples of how PAGES are used in other lessons which have multiple pages.Robert Elliott 17:06, 29 September 2006 (UTC)
Reply from CDinAshton 
Hi! Thanks for fixing my link "Wikiversity pages I'm interested in"! I had no idea that it was not on a sub-page of my user space. I don't have a strong computer programming background, so I'm trying to figure out the conventions as I go along. I did try to read the documentation on creating links, but I found it a bit confusing, so I'm mostly just learning by trial and error from copying what other people appear to have done! :) --CDinAshton 15:02, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for fixing vandalism! 
Thanks for fixing the vandalism on the Fine Arts portal. I did not know how to report it. Robert Elliott 12:55, 18 October 2006 (UTC)
Just test pictures 
Just leave the pictures I got. They are just tests, once I stay with wikiversity some more, don't delete them.Student Galaxy 16:07, 27 November 2006 (UTC)
I am a pre med student in the U.S.. My interests therefore include mostly the medical portion of wikipedia. I have a fondness for cardiac arhythmias and their causative factors. So I will be looking to expand the Wikiversity info in this area. This also is helping to expand my own knowledge of the subject through explanation.
I have also noticed that there is alot more info on the subject in wikipedia. Is there a way to move or link that info into the wikiversity stubs on the same topic?
I might need you to translate... 
Was chatting on #wikimedia-commons, and someone mentioned that fr.wp has an OP-blocking bot. We could definitely use that on wikibooks, and it might be nice to have on wikiversity too. I left a note for him (in my horrible French) to contact you if he doesn't speak English... hopefully he'll understand :). --SB_Johnny | talk 22:54, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
Gift from a friend 
It'll give you a chuckle, I hope.
(see image for credit -- not me) Hope things are better IRL for you soon. Be well. Historybuff 03:55, 8 February 2007 (UTC)
Penpal Program 
Would a pen pal program interest you?Elatanatari 00:03, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
- We need to have a brainstorming meeting.Elatanatari 00:56, 6 July 2007 (UTC)
Thanks for participating in the ChuckUser discussion.
"I know you're a very good user and I trust you based on your work on the French-language Wikiversity, but I agree you should wait before requesting custodian tools here." If you trust User:RM77, then you can "sponsor" RM77 as a probationary custodian. New editors often gain trust by their history of en-Wikiversity edits, but past editing at other wiki websites is also an accepted path to trust. --JWSchmidt 14:18, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
Red finger 
French Mentoring 
Salut, Guillom. You are listed at the French stream as being a native French speaker interested in teaching French. The French Mentoring project has recently been launched, and if you would be willing to add your name to that list, I will make sure you are put in contact with appropriate students who would like to learn from you. The Jade Knight (d'viser) 09:39, 4 November 2008 (UTC)
Comment ça va ? Je cherche toujours des amis français. Laisse-moi un commentaire sur ma Page Talk, si tu voudrais. KirbyPuckettFan 06:26, 6 December 2008 (UTC)