EduWiki Conference, September 2012 
The Signpost 
If you would like The Signpost delivered to your talk page, this is possible on Wikiversity. You need to add your name here. I think they would be interested in reporting your project when you launch it. Leutha (talk) 10:57, 9 September 2012 (UTC)
I've read today some of the pages of Portal:The Science Behind Parkinson's and like what I see. So, I wanted to say a short hello. I'm not sure if you saw my reply in the --Suilven (talk) 16:58, 8 October 2012 (UTC)colloquium already (It was late and if I did not answer your questions good enough, ping me, I'll help you more with your project). ----Erkan Yilmaz uses the Wikiversity:Chat + Identi.ca 16:07, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
The Science Behind Parkinson's learning project 
On this subpage is a version of emails we have been sending out publicising this project and appealing for contributors. We need people to contribute material to make this project a success.
If you are a wikipedia or wikiversity editor and have an appropriate background, please consider helping develop this project.
Droflet (talk) 17:10, 16 September 2012 (UTC)
Parkinson's UK Wikipedia training 
Hi, I thought you might be interested in this:Parkinson's UK Wikipedia training
- Where?: IT training room in Tuition House, 210 Borough High Street, London SE1 1JX
- When?: Thursday 11 October 2012, 10am-4pm
- I think it would be great if we could make some kind of link up - or perhaps you are already involved? Leutha (talk) 12:09, 17 September 2012 (UTC)
New user Suilven 
My apologies for breaking the format - I'm new to this and don't really know what I'm doing yet. All help most welcome. I just tried to correct a minor grammatical error and wasn't sure how to to "sign" my changes! Suilven (talk) 16:58, 8 October 2012 (UTC)
English Wikipedia 
- Yes, I confirm that I made the request Droflet (talk) 16:56, 3 December 2012 (UTC)
PDHitCounter Template 
It seemed to stopped working, so I changed it to latest 30 days. I think its a useful template. I didn't understand your question. Were you suggesting a different template, this template for general purpose, or one with a generic name? This one does a good job as a generic hit counter. I think the hit counter stopped working again for all wiki projects. Sidelight12 Talk 01:41, 4 January 2013 (UTC)
- That was a good correction to the template. I was wondering if you were intending on keeping two separate edit counters, or one. - Sidelight12 Talk 04:42, 6 January 2013 (UTC)
Disruptive editing 
Thanks for alerting me. I've made these changes:
- Portal:The Science Behind Parkinson's/Things you can do has been semi-protected for one month.
- User:Domtheo has been blocked for editing for one month for disruptive editing.