|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Trinity507 - Wikiversity 
I love to write, I love to read and I love to learn; Wikiversity is conducive to all three. :-)
First of all, I am a huge supporter of the WikiProject mission--the idea of free learning resources for all with access to the internet is very important to me, as a sort of eternal student! However, I acknowledge that our site needs a bit of clean-up, something I continue to help out with. This is my Wikiversity homepage (though my Wikibooks homepage also directs here). If you need to contact me, please leave a message on my discussion page or email me at email@example.com.
I'm attending school full time! I'm thrilled, but this also means I've got a lot on my plate, so most of my WV projects will probably be on hold.
Currently working on... 
- Custodian duties
- Spending some time at the Maintenance Hub, pitching in wherever I can lend a hand
- Constructing the School of Ethnology: categorizing, building the framework of the school so that it is easier for others to contribute and creating my own learning resources.
- Spending some time on Wikibooks, writing textbooks for Wikiversity courses
- Basic organization, categorization and cleanup, especially in the School of Psychology
- Transcribing botany and mycology texts to Wikisource
- Constructing English language and literature for teens
- Creating quiz pages for Plant identification
Currently participating in... 
- The ethnobotany project, contributing to the master project. We need more participants, so please check it out!
- Logging what I see blooming on the Bloom Clock.
- The Fiction writing support group.