sign up 
- My wikiversity pages are found by clicking the "school" link from my website at www.stevenarntson.info
- Create a free Wikiversity account. For your user name, please use Firstnamelastname or Firstnamelastinitial (Stevenarntson or StevenA, for instance).
- Wikiversity will send a confirmation email to the email address you provide. Respond to it, or they'll shortly delete your account.
set up 
- Go to my templates page, and copy (command+C) the template for your class.
- Click your username at the top of the page, with the little "person" icon next to it--this will take you to your personal UserSpace.
- Click the "edit this page" (or "create this page") tab.
- Paste in the template, and save the page.
sign in 
- Return to my main Wikiversity page, and click student hub. Find your name under your class section, click the "edit this page" tab, and type "~~~" (three tildes) next to your name. This will automatically leave your signature, and will let me know you're here.
That's it. Depending on the class you're in, I'll give further assignments.
general information 
- Do not compose on the wiki. Compose offline, and paste in your work.
- Everything you need to participate at Wikiversity is in the tabs at the top of every page:
- article (which will usually say about stevenarntson).
- discussion includes people's comments about the article.
- edit this page allows you to change the article or the discussion.
- Sign comments with ":~~~". It will result in something like: Stevenarntson
- All content (including things you write) on Wikiversity is distributed under the Creative Commons BY-SA license.