This course is an introductory survey for incoming Freshmen, which focuses on information literacy, critical thinking, project management, and working in groups. These pages constitute the online component of what is otherwise an on the ground course. The class is divided into 10 units, which follow a scheme the logic of which is necessitated by the venue of my physical classroom in Seattle, Washington.
- research, continued.
- critical thinking and fallacies (Midterm part 1 due before class)
- mid-term (Midterm part 2 due in class)
- education (Midterm part 3 due before class)
- self assessment, conspiracy theories, Martin Gardener's Fads and Fallacies, and Beyond Beats and Rhymes.
- individual meetings
- final presentations
- final presentations. self assessment due on Friday.