If you feel there's something that I ought to do, please post it on the talk page.
- Get Topic:French/Mentoring/Participants up to speed.
- Create Food and Drink reference/help desk.
- Start Cookbook review project.
- Create "workshop" group-project, where people workshop eachothers' learning projects.
- Work on Introduction to Historiography
- Propose Help_talk:Resources_by_completion_status#Utility as a guideline for the School of History.
- Continue working on History of Ireland through Song.
- Rescue Topic:Writing/Writing.
- Implement Wikiversity:Mentors for self & French project.
- Create "fast-track" version of "The Emergence of Civilization" for History of Europe to 1648.
- Pending Dilos1's revisions.
- Work on making Spanish 1 a Wikibook-based course.
- Create and develop School:Relosophy, and work with related Schools and Departments.
- Sort through and separate inactive History courses/departments from active/complete ones.
- Continue developing Praise and Punishment at Wikiversity project.
- Fix Category:Culinary arts/Cooking
- Create and add Topic:Historical European Martial Arts to School:Martial arts
- Reorganize Technical writing to be more user-friendly.
- Read and apply Wikiversity:Developing Wikiversity through action research to my projects.
- Get involved in the Bloom clock project.
- Help with the mess over at the Spanish Project.
- Create a Writing version of Introduction to Creative Writing.
- Indicate Completion Status of projects in History and Language.
- Categorize pages by Resource Type.
- Read and apply Wikiversity:Building successful learning communities
- Figure out how to apply Talk:Medical School Curriculum to History.
- Rescue the Fiction writing support group.
- Reorganize French to make it easier to find stuff.
- Read Wikiversity:Being educational.
- Propose European History/Class Structure for the entire School.
- Set up quality evaluation committee (per School talk:History#Determining "Expertise"*).
- Propose to School of History that grading schemes be avoided or minimized, as general policy? (Leave wiggle room).
- Clean up Topic:Foreign Language Learning.
- Do something about Medieval History (perhaps just make a course in European History).
- Read Generating dynamic content with MediaWiki.
- Read Advanced Wikiediting.
- Finish adding pages from Special:UnwatchedPages to watchlist. Currently on B.
- Merge Photography and Topic:Photography.
- Start a discussion re: A_Course_in_Miracles.
- Talk about how to update Wikiversity:History of Wikiversity.
- Add ELang to School:Language_and_Literature/Catalogue
- Check out the MediaWiki Project
- Spanish 1 (ignores and replicates a significant amount of Wikibook material—11/22/08)
- Look over Economic Classroom Experiments
- Electric Circuit Analysis
- Technical writing
- Web design
- Introduction to Programming
- Wikiversity:Being educational
- Topic:Instructional Design
- Fiction writing support group
- Mandarin (requires purchasing a text, but only 1 lesson available—11/21/08)
- b:Chinese (Mandarin) for further learning.
- Latin stream
Topic:Welsh(exhausted current Wikiversity resources—8/29/9)
- b:Welsh Language for further learning
- Introductory Ancient Greek Language
Département:Français langue étrangère(exhausted current Wikiversité resources—10/14/8)
- ICAU1131A - Operate a database application
- Web design
- PHP Programming
- Introduction to GarageBand
- Inkscape and b:Inkscape
- Study Topic:Pomology
- Botany Ink Drawing
- Check out School:Meteorology