An early baby boomer, I was born and brought up in Leeds before moving to Manchester to attend college. When I left college I lived and worked for several years in the English east midlands before returning to the town of my birth. I worked in education in Leeds until I took early retirement and moved to North Yorkshire. My interests are geography, particularly geology and GIS, family and local history, photography and gardening. I love going places in the UK, reading and food. In my professional career, my strength was in curriculum design and development. I also contribute on Wikipedia.
|The Community in Wikiversity|
|Education - Learning Projects | Scholars | Browsers | Masters|
|Service - Wikipedia | Wikinews | Wikibooks|
|Research - secondary | original | collaboration | portal|
|Other - Support staff - | Student Union | Review Board|
Who's Who in the Culinary World: Food Personalities
Taste of bread
- "Who's Who in the Culinary World: Food Personalities". www.foodreference.com. Retrieved 2010-01-22.
- "Amy's Bread". www.amysbread.com. Retrieved 2010-01-23. Text " www.amysbread.com " ignored (help); Text " Menu & Specials " ignored (help); Text " Bread Menu " ignored (help)
- "Mantinga UK Ltd > Bread". www.mantinga.co.uk. Retrieved 2010-01-23.
- "Food Timeline: food history & historic recipes". www.foodtimeline.org. Retrieved 2010-01-27.
- "How to Write an A+ Research Paper". aresearchguide.com. Retrieved February 4, 2010.
Academic freedom - Blocking policy - Bureaucratship - Chat channel policy - CheckUser policy - Child protection policy - Cite sources - Course Titles and Numbers - Course protection policy - Deletions - Disclosures - External links - Make no assumptions - Manual of Style - Naming conventions - Network naming conventions - Original research - Page protection templates - Polls - Respect people - Productive Forking and Tailoring is Encouraged - Real world schools - Scholarly ethics - Subpages - Username - User page - Vandalism - What Wikiversity is not - Catalyst