Mtg 29: Fri, 4 Mar 11
Ex: 2-D LIBF
A different perspective:
Important prop of LIBF: c.f. FB, p.80, (4.7) 1-D:
Similar to HW 5.1, but using LIBF with uniform discretization (equidistant nodes. m=4.6.8,…
- Explain how LIBF are used as a CBS
- Plot all LIBF used.
- Use matlab quad, WA,… to int.
- Plot vs , vs. m
End HW 5.3
Similar to HW 5.2, but using LIBF with uniform discretization (equidistant nodes. m=4.6.8,…
Same tasks as in HW 5.3
End HW 5.4
Continuation of HW 4.7 on Calculix
- For the disk problem, extract: Node info: node numbers and coordinates, and Element info: element numbers and element nodes.
- Generate 3 meshes of same disk with triangular elements (increase number of elements)
- Install ccx, run examples, write report for “dummies” (explain commands, screenshots, …)
End HW 5.5