Learning topics 
These topics below are topics I wish to learn more about.
- School:Automobile maintenance - Could potentially become a very informative resource.
- https://bugs.webkit.org/show_bug.cgi?id=28328 breaks Twinkle. :(
- Make a sudoku implementation
- Find that song by ABBA that features rap type vocals.
- Figure out which movie I saw William H. Macy as the leader actor in. It was a drama on TV where he leaves his wife and tries to pay for sex.
- PUA stuff, get jewelry for peacocking from Sears
- College classes
- Wiki editing
- Using Inkscape to make diagrams for learning projects.
- Typing lesson.
- Elementary typing
- Create software together. Create a source code repository, possibly to help learn about CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Bazaar, Git, etc... Using the sandbox server.
- Better way to manage talk pages and discussions between people.
- Why use a bugtracker as a feature request submission tool?
- Priority list to organize my time, what I should focus on that will help me accomplish these goals faster.
- Completion status boxes, perhaps form a team to go around marking projects with how complete they are. Should learn to know how to use them also.
- Wikiversity organization idea involving the Portal and Topic namespace and their purpose. And I'm not even sure if Topic should be a necessary namespace, if Portal could just encompass all tasks that Topic has. I guess it can't. There could be a Portal:Python and a Topic:Python, where Topic:Python is more about the language itself and nothing but itself, and Portal:Python would be all topics that involve Python.
How to use a computer effectively, like, understanding what an operating system is, what a web browser is, what software is, what the internet is.
Operating Systems 
- Google Chrome OS
- Python, comprehensive course on learning Python, and then
- Introduction to Programming
- Topic:Computer programming
- Interesting Python code snippet http://shlomme.diotavelli.net/2008/05/05/look-at-me-i-know-functional-programming/
- w:Help:A quick guide to templates
- m:Help:Interwiki linking
- m:Help:HTML in wikitext
- User infobox template that keeps the userpage clean.
- Understand how Wikiversity is organized.
- Wikiversity:Community projects
- Introduction for Wikiversity teachers on how to create learning resources.
- What is the difference between learning resources, materials, and projects?
- Learn to create template documentation like on WP
- Template:Using Wikiversity many useful links.
- How to make a wiki
- Use Python. ;P
- Probably need something like w:SQLite also.
- Personal wiki
This is a list of things I am going to do on Wikiversity or other Wikimedia projects.
Wikiversity resources 
- Figure out a template/redirect to show that this IP address is mine.
- Try and understand what all the fuss is about for JWS on Wikiversity:Community Review/JWSchmidt 2010
It'd be nice to have an IDE that is similar to PIDA. Possibly even create a Python port of Vim. All using Pyjamas.
- Create editor first. Probably something based on Vim. Perhaps even rewrite Vim in Python. It'd be cool to have a vimscript to python translator.
- FIXME Add other features... Probably other views, such as an updated view for editing wikipages. Should make this more specific. FIXME lol.
- Editing wiki's. Perhaps have a viewer that updates to reflect changes in the buffer.
- Nice to integrate a debugger.
- Easy way to create projects and build and compile them.
- Drag and drop GUI designer.
Physical fitness 
This will be the section where I'll keep track of my physical fitness objectives and accomplishments. My main objective right now is to put on more muscle mass.
Workout regimen 
- Upper body: triceps, lats, biceps
- Middle: chest, abs, side abs, back
- Lower body: glutes, quads, inward hip flexors, outward hip flexors, hamstrings
Nutritional diet 
- Grapenuts cereal
- Garden rotini pasta
StarCraft II 
Google Squared grid of StarCraft II units. It's not complete and quite inaccurate. If it was more accurate it would be a very handy tool.
- User:Devourer09/Employment subpage to create some learning resource material and organize my employment endeavors.
College education 
- Re-applying at NCTC
- NCTC summer semester 2011 admission and registration instructions
- NCTC eLearning FAQs
- Requested articles that I could create to enhance my skills as a WP editor.
Cool WV pages 
- Social psychology (psychology)/Participants - Study this to learn from the nice organization.
- User:Erkan Yilmaz/PLE - Maybe I can learn something from how he uses his PLE.
- School:Game design - Study this to get ideas on how to organize perhaps a portal.