User:Charles Jeffrey Danoff
My name is Charlie and I'm owner of Mr. Danoff's Teaching Laboratory, an Educational Consulting and Publishing firm specializing in OER. I do most of my work here on Wikiversity with TESOL, below you can see an out of date listing of my local activities. For a better gloabl list of my contributions, click here. --Charles Jeffrey Danoff (talk) 20:33, 8 December 2012 (UTC)
Doing on Wikiversity
- Formalizing the Teaching EFL Listening via FUN WITH ENGLISH Books resource. Including incorporating the what started that resource: Reviewing My Semester with the FUN WITH ENGLISH 7A & 8A Textbooks.
- Taking notes on
- Making it easier for teachers to get lesson plans on Wikiversity via the Create a Lesson Plan resource.
- Digging in my Public Domain Sandbox
- Trying to define Collaborative Lesson Planning.
- Keeping a log of my efforts studying for the CELTA in NYC.
- creating my Learner Profile
- jotting down ideas for running my course "Collaborative Lesson Planning" in the next round of P2PU courses. the first run was here.
- User:Charles Jeffrey Danoff/delicious tags
- Published "Paragogy: Synergizing individual and organizational learning" here, which I wrote with Joe Cornelli.
- Posted 2 research paper from my Indiana EPDE classes:
- Gave a short speech at Wikimania 2010 about Collaborative Lesson Planning, full text is here.
I signed up to take the GRE on August 17, 2010. Until then I plan on self-prepping. Hopefully I'll be able to expand the Wikiversity GRE resource along the way and/or use Wikiversity to track or improve my study habits.
- Took the GRE, but didn't expand the Wikiversity resource. --Charles Jeffrey Danoff 09:16, 6 March 2011 (UTC)
- add "Conflicts" & "Affiliations" a la DMOZ guidelines --Charles Jeffrey Danoff 15:50, 12 March 2011 (UTC)
- follow Warren Buffet's lead about "Transparency" http://www.berkshirehathaway.com/news/MAR3011.pdf (http://twitter.com/Danoff/status/53521959631335424) --Charles Jeffrey Danoff 07:29, 1 April 2011 (UTC)