Scott Foerster, Associate professor of engineering, Howard Community College, Columbia, Maryland USA
- I work on engineering projects and tutorials .. how they are graded and documented .. with Mark, Michael and Brian.
- The Engineering Projects I am involved in with students are:
- I am also active on wikibooks
Project Ideas I am accumulating are:
Project ideas for the FPGA class
- Easy VGA output video turning papilio into an arduino
- Nand to Tetris implement Hack on papilio ... getting Jack to run .. on papilio instead of hardware simulator