University of Canberra/RCC2011/RecentChangesCamp Expanded
One of the topics raised in the last session was participants in RCC taking the RCC 'home', allowing people who didn't attend to hear about the RCC topics first hand.
MarkDilley and Peter Kaminski have coined the term RecentChangesCamp Expanded (RCCx) for this, and Mark ran the first one in San Francisco.
The participants in RCC came from most states in Australia, so we are planning to organise similar RCCx in most capital cities. The only states and territories that were not represented are QLD and NT.
These RCCx events will only be an hour or two, providing a broad overview of the topics covered in the RCC, and zooming in on whatever RCC topics that the RCCx attendees would like to know more about.
- /San Francisco - Mark Dilley - February 2, 2011 @ noisebridge : notes
- /Sydney - Chris & Jutta - 16 March, 6-8pm
- /Melbourne - Jani Patokallio - March 3rd 6 PM @ Lonely Planet office in Footscray
- /Hobart - Kirsty Sharp March 12 or 13th?
- /Armidale - John Vandenberg - no date @ somewhere at University of New England
- /Perth - SatuSuro - no date yet