Learning Project Introduction 
Welcome to Trade Finance. The objectives of this learning project are to help you:
- Evaluate financial risks and methods.
- Select and implement most favorable methods of payment to support global activities and ensure that all related costs are included at the time of quotation.
- Evaluate quantity and source of finance necessary to implement global activities.
Resource Sections 
- Module 1: Political and Economic Risk
- Module 2: Risk Mitigation Techniques
- Module 3: Commerical Risk
- Module 4: Payment Methods
- Module 5: Selecting Payment Methods
- Module 6: Financial Plan
- Module 7: Short-term Financing
- Module 8: Medium- and Long-term Financing
Resource References 
- International Business and the Certified Global Business Professional (MSU Global)
- NASBITE CGBP (National Association of Small Business International Trade Educators- Certified Global Business Professional)
About this Resource 
These resources were developed by MSU Global with funding provided by a U.S. Department of Education, Business in International Education Title VIB grant.Payday advance site
See also 
Hits this month for the page Trade Finance - (Hold down CTRL key to display in separate tab in browser)