Proposed Departments 
This division is quite a broad subject area, and so should be divided into Departments. The following are proposed.
- Department of Histology - Studying the microscopic structures of the body
- Department of Surface Anatomy - Studying anatomical landmarks on the surface of the body
- Department of Gross Anatomy - Studying structures through dissection visible to the naked eye
- Department of Systematic Anatomy - Studying a specific body system i.e. nervous
- Department of Regional Anatomy - Studying the interactions of systems in a specific region Working on it!
- Department of Radiographic Anatomy - Studying body structures through radiographic (and electronic) imaging methods
- Department of Pathologic Anatomy - Studying pathological change (both microscopic and gross) in the body
- Department of Comparative Anatomy - Comparing anatomy of humans and other animals (mammals) (multidisciplinary)
- Department of Developmental Anatomy - Study of the anatomical development of the body
If you have knowledge of these fields your contribution is greatly appreciated. Or if you know of any other fields of anatomy please expand this list, keep in mind, this is an anatomy list, not a physiology list, the two are very closely linked.
Under Topic: Anatomy, Unmaintained Lessons I would like to add lessons on the bones and muscles of the lower limb. This would be lesson 6.1 and 6.2. My issue is that I do not actually know how to create the pages or add the 6.1 and 6.2 to the overall lesson list. I may be going about this the wrong way but if someone could point me in the right direction here, or on my talk page it would be very appreciated. I have a lot to offer in Anatomy and just need to know where to start. Thanks Knssilm (talk) 18:42, 2 April 2012 (UTC)
Unsigned Question 
- Hello, I guess you would like some learning resource regarding these added ? If there is nothing yet available would you or someone else start adding something about w:Ligament or w:Tendon ? "Remember, Wikiversity has adopted the "learning by doing" model for education. We learn by doing." If you need more info about how to participate, you can look here. Just be bold, ----Erkan Yilmaz uses the Wikiversity:Chat (try) PS: Tag a learning project with completion status !! 15:37, 25 May 2008 (UTC)