Welcome to the topic of Vietnamese! Vietnamese is an Asian language that uses the Latin Alphabet.
- VSL 1 is Vietnamese as a second language. The only requirement is general education.
- 'VSL for children' is more suited to reducing academic requirements/levels - for teachers and educators.
- VSL 2 is a level for people who can speak basic Vietnamese phrases - requires VSL 1 or equivalent.
- VSL 3 is a level that introduces new Vietnamese in text and discussion - requires VSL 2 or equivalent.
Please sign below if you are participating in this topic. Use 4 tildes (~) to sign.
Learning projects currently being offered in the Vietnamese Language Division:
- Integrate Wikibooks materials into Department.
- Create relevant courses.