Welcome to the School of Architecture.
The continuous search for utopia by architects and urban planners sees no limitations. The search for the ideal state has been on-going for generations of designers. Here, we focus on some of the key issues that you should explore.
This topic page is for organizing the development of Urban utopias content on Wikiversity.
If you are knowledgeable in any area Urban utopias, feel free to improve upon what you see, we would greatly appreciate your contributions.
Urban utopias 
- Advanced Architectural and Urban Design
- Sustainable Building Technology in Future Cities
- Contemporary Utopian Theories
- The Safe and Accessible Environment
- Aesthetic Experience of Architecture in the Urban Context
- Philosophy and Theory of Urbanism and Conservation
- Bio-Contextual Building Technologies
- Next Generation Urban Infrastructure
- Sustainable Development and the Ecology of Cities
- Energy Effcient Public Housing and New Town Design
- Terrorist Free Cities
Learning projects and resources 
Learning materials and learning projects can be used by multiple departments. Please cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
Remember, Wikiversity has adopted the "learning by doing" model for education. Lessons should center on learning activities for Wikiversity participants. We learn by doing.
Also, select a descriptive name for each learning project. Learning projects can be listed in alphanumeric order by code. Code numbers are optional, however.