Welcome to the Wikiversity Science Journalism Center.
The Science Journalism Center is a Wikiversity content development project where Wikiversity participants can collaborate to develop learning resources for science journalism.
Learning projects 
Activities for learning about science journalism.
Science Journalism: What Every Student Should Know Talk given at King's College London, 18 May 2005
Critiques of published articles 
Participants read science news articles and critically evaluate them.
- Biographical science journalism - analysis of science-related news articles that have a major focus on biographical information about scientists
- open access journal article of the day
- Therapeutic cloning
- Australia approves cloning for research by Rod McGuirk, Canberra’s Associated Press bureau chief
- RNA World - RNA Silencing Sheds Light on the RNA World by Rachel Jones
Create and maintain recent science news content that will be displayed at the Science Portal.
Help at Wikinews 
Help develop articles at Wikinews.
Create original news articles 
Nobel prize coverage 
Develop Wikimedia content related to Nobel Prizes in science.
Audio files 
- Note: WikiCast is in mothballs pending resolution of copyright/royalties issue. Other options for producing audio files include Wiki Campus Radio and Wikiversity Reports.
Science journalism organisations 
Links to the national associations around the word.