Ruby is a free, pure object-oriented, and interpreted programming language. Ruby has been used in game making programs such as RPG Maker XP. It uses a markup script similar to Visual BASIC. However, Ruby is rarely used in comparison to C++ and similar programming language.
Textbooks and Manuals 
The following are a list of highly recommended readings and software installation, although the additional reading (not the software) are not absolutely required as the lessons here are aimed at beginners.
- Must have Ruby installed.
- Introduction to Programming -- 4 Lessons
- Introduction to Programming Logic -- 1 Lesson
- Object-Oriented Programming -- 0 Lessons
Course Description 
The Ruby lessons will be divided up into several lessons.
- The first lesson will be an overview of Ruby, its syntax, and its pros and cons.
And here, list and link all the lessons in best learning order.
Ruby Programming 
Web Development 
Please sign below if you are participating in this topic. Use 4 tildes (~) to sign.
- Chuboltite 15:40, 1 April 2007 (UTC)Gained an interest in (and discovered) Ruby after searching for some programming tutorials on C++. I'll also try and help out with the lessons when possible.
- Joonion 16:02, 23 April 2007 (UTC)
- you ?
- LearnStreet - Free online Ruby tutorials & practice exercises
- 74 Ruby tutorials
- Try Ruby interactively in your web browser
- Learn Ruby through ShowMeDo tutorial videos
- Ruby Learning Tool Learn Ruby concepts and work more efficiently.
- Free Ruby Programming Courses Learn Ruby programming from the comfort of your home.
- Ruby Testing process-of-software-testing.