What is Political Economy?
Political economy refers to different, but related, approaches to the study of economic and political behaviours, ranging from the combination of economics with other fields, to the use of different perspectives that challenge orthodox economic assumptions.
Related learning projects/resources
- Juridical national measures on climate change
- Juridical national measures on transport, politics and education
- Wikiworld: Political Economy and the Promise of Participatory Media - reading group.
- Eric Von Hippel:Democratizing Innovation - reading group.
- Political Economy on Wikipedia.