This page deals with measuring and measurement systems. Such systems are comprised of sensors and transducers coupled with analog and digital (A/D, D/A converters) components.
The lessons in this book are based on the book Theory and Design for Mechanical Measurements, 4th ed. by Richard S. Figliola and Donald E. Beasley.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Measurement Systems
- Lesson 2: Static and Dynamic Characteristic Signals
- Lesson 3: Behavior of a Measurement System
- Lesson 4: Probability and Statistics
- Lesson 5: Uncertainty Analysis
- Lesson 6: Analog Electrical Devices and Measurements
- Lesson 7: Sampling, Digital Devices and Data Acquisition
- Lesson 8: Temperature Measurements
- Lesson 9: Pressure and Velocity Measurements
- Lesson 10: Flow Measurements
- Lesson 11: Strain Measurement