Topic:Internet audio and video
Welcome to the Internet Audio and Video Institute, part of the School of Media Studies.
Participants in the Internet Audio and Video Institute study the historical origins of audio and video media and create new internet audio and video resources.
Divisions help schools with many departments organize related departments. See: Wikiversity:Naming conventions.
- 4 September 2006 - Division founded!
- 27 January 2007 - Chrismo joins - Film at 11
- 13 April 2007 - YouTube unit started
- Audio Engineering Department
- Department of Internet Audio
- Department of Internet Static Images
- Department of Internet Moving Images
- VoIP activity group (hands on)
Departments are pages in the Topic namespace and their names start with the "Topic:" prefix. Individual departments can be used by multiple schools. Schools that use (link to) the same department should cooperate to develop the department.
- Networked learning
- Wiki Campus Radio
- Introduction to GarageBand
- Wikiversity Reports
- Web 2.0 - creating internet content including digital audio and video files
- Wikiversity the Movie
Learning materials are pages in the Main namespace and their names have no prefix. Learning materials can be used by multiple schools, divisions and departments.
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this division, you can list your name here (this can help small divisions grow and the participants communicate better; for large divisions a list of active participants is not needed).
- Superuser learning center - A wiki for developing multimedia learning resources and content under GFDL 1.2 and/or CC-SA-Attrib contact User:Chrismo
- Some youtube videos of an interesting music device:  and 
- Vidipedia - GFDL video
- Freematrix (Open content internet radio stream)
- Wikinews Video Pilot intro on YouTube
- SuTree - an online index and library for free video-based lessons, tutorials, lectures and how-to's.
|Tools for creating internet content|
Tools for image creation and manipulation
Tools for video creation and editing.
Tools for digital audio file creation and editing.
|See also: Digital media workshop - Related discussion: Free content|