Topic:Electrical engineering/News ELE
Electrical engineering News Blog - Powering Open Learning 
var wgArticlePath = "/wiki/$1"; var wgServer = "http://en.wikiversity.org"; var wgPageName = "Topic:Electrical engineering/News ELE"; var wgTitle = "Topic:Electrical engineering/News ELE"; var wgContentLanguage = "en"; var x-feed-reverse = "false"; var x-blog-description = "A Wikiversity blog";
--Rss version of this b page
Department News 
- 28-February-2012: Featured Biography in school page now Automated with 7 biographies rotated !!!.
- 28-july-2008: Electric Circuit Analysis Featured in Wikiversity Main page !!!.
- 11-july-2008: started Electrical Machines II
- 02-July-2008: All lectures + All 2 Quiz Tests for Electric Circuit Analysis complete!!!. Please comment/edit.
- 25-April-2008: Four lectures + Quiz Test for Electric Circuit Analysis complete. Please comment/edit.
- 07-April-2008: Two remaining questionaires (Maths1 & Maths2) for Electrical Engineering Orientation completed! :-).Please visit course page for comments, reviews or critisism.
- 07-April-2008: Two questionaires (Physics & Chemistry) for Electrical Engineering Orientation completed! :-).
- 04-April-2008: Active participants list moved to school talk page.
- 03-April-2008: Department Face-Lift Done :-).
- 03-April-2008: started Electrical Engineering Orientation
- 08-Jan-2008: started Circuit Analysis Quiz 1
- 07-Aug-2007: First Electric Circuit Analysis lecture complete. Please comment/edit.
- 09-March-2007: First Participant joins (Thuvhack)
- Several months ago - Department founded!
Related News 
- June 24, 2007 - Researchers create quantum CNOT gate...
- May 13, 2007 - Colored electronic paper sized up to 14 in. and 300 microns thick invented.
- April 7, 2007 - Flexible combined solar battery created.
- March 17, 2007 - 2 megapixel webcam scheduled for Q2 market release.
- February 22, 2007 - RFID tags nearing the size of dust.