Course description 
Consensus is what community participants generally agree on or what the common view shared by most community participants is. Consensus is related to census, a process for counting something or acquiring information about members of a group. The prefix con- denotes that the census information is put together to see what is agreed to or what views community participants have in common. This course explores theories behind the process and use of consensus by communities, the application of consensus by communities, and any questions participants of this course may have.
Course assignments 
- Write an essay describing:
- What consensus means to you,
- How you think consensus works,
- Any experiences you've had with consensus,
- Why you think consensus is or isn't important, and
- Why you think consensus works or doesn't work.
Course resources 
Course participants