The Wikiversity Department of Agricultural Engineering is a content development project where participants develop and organize learning resources for agricultural engineering.
Agricultural engineers develop engineering science and technology in the context of agricultural production and processing and for the management of natural resources.
Agricultural engineers design agricultural machinery and equipment and agricultural structures.Agricultural Engineers may perform tasks as planning, supervising and managing the building of dairy effluent schemes, irrigation, drainage, flood and water control systems, perform environmental impact assessments and interpret research results and implement relevant practices.
Some specialties include power system and machinery design; structures and environmental science; and food and bioprocess engineering. They develop ways to conserve soil and water and to improve the processing of agricultural products.
A large percentage of agricultural engineers work in academia or for government agencies such as the United States Department of Agriculture or state agricultural extension services. Agricultural engineers work in production, sales, management, research and development, or applied science.
The "topic" namespace contains pages that are for management and organization of small academic units at Wikiversity such as departments (see: Wikiversity:Topics).
Department and Country 
- Study Program of Agricultural Engineering, Faculty of Food and Agroindustrial Technology, University of Mataram, Lombok - Indonesia
Learning materials and learning projects can be used by multiple departments. Cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
- AGE 100 Introduction to agricultural engineering
- AGE 412 Off-road machines
- AGE 413 Hydraulic power
- AGE 414 Environmental hydrology
- AGE 415 Irrigation and drainage engineering
- AGE 416 Agricultural project management
- AGE 417 Sustainability and agricultural engineering
- AGE 418 Drainage and water management
- AGE 420 Agricultural engineering in permaculture
- AGE 421 Engineering properties of food and agricultural materials
- AGE 522 Agricultural process engineering
- AGE 523 Energy and electrification in Agriculture
- AGE 419 Indoor air quality engineering
- AGE 481 Package engineering
- AGE 541 Advanced agricultural automation