Click on the icon to continue...
- If this template is not recommended, is there any other way to create an icon that you click on to proceed?
- It really would be nice! Robert Elliott 15 April 2007 (PST)
An explanation would be nice too!
- Please explain how this template works. Robert Elliott 23:36, 28 May 2007 (UTC)
Yikes ... can we nuke this?
mw:ImageMap is installed here -- I see no need for the css hacks of this template, which work in incredibly unpredictable ways depending upon browser, OS, etc. I'd propose that we update all references to this template to use ImageMap and then mark this as deprecated. Objections? AmiDaniel (talk) 18:03, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
- There are over 150 pages that "use" the template. --JWSchmidt 18:11, 10 July 2007 (UTC)
- Please clarify. The link you mention is dead and not located anywhere useful (in "media", not in "versity"). I don't care what you do just so long as you give me something useful. So far, no one has. Robert Elliott 07:36, 11 July 2007 (UTC)
- I was not able to test this because it requires modifications to both the instructor's and the student's computer setup. Robert Elliott 13:30, 12 July 2007 (UTC)