How does one register now?
Where to register?
There are five(!) apparent Spanish registration pages: here, at Participant Coordination, at Spanish/Students, at Spanish/Spanish_One/Students, and at Spanish/Spanish Two/Students. Some major coordination needs to be done to get people to the right place. The Jade Knight 03:31, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, there are six now. Someone in the Spanish Department needs to figure this mess out. The Jade Knight 10:48, 23 March 2007 (UTC)
I concur. One central registration page, which might also link to the instructors who are teaching the class, would allow the instructors to decide when a class has reached the desirable size. SGCharest, 08:00, 8 September 2007
I tried to register my name as a student of Spanish but but not found any link for that. Can you specify the link in main page? (The preceding unsigned comment was added by Debashis chakraborty (talk • contribs) 07:24, 21 April 2008.)
- Please have a look at Topic:Foreign_Language_Learning/Participant_Coordination#Spanish, ----Erkan Yilmaz uses the Wikiversity:Chat (try) 16:19, 21 April 2008 (UTC)
edits on talk pages from previous registration pages are listed below
- How do I take these classes? (The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs) 20:38, 14 February 2007.)
How do you sign up?
I have just identified an area with great potential for improvement: I've just spent ten minutes trying to sign up for the Spanish II class. The fact that I've failed I put down to poor usability of the site.
- Considering that this is currently self study, I'm not to sure why we even have this page...--Rayc 03:23, 14 March 2007 (UTC)
- You know, I agree. The current table system is not at all user-friendly. A simple list would be significantly better, at least for new sign ups. The Jade Knight 03:22, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
Additional participant list
Where to register?
There are five(!) apparent Spanish registration pages: here, at Participant Coordination, at Spanish/Registration, at Spanish/Spanish_One/Students, and at Spanish/Spanish Two/Students. Some major coordination needs to be done to get people to the right place. The Jade Knight 03:32, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
- didn't know about the others, but I've been trying to get people to stop signing up on the Spanish/Registration area. Maybe we can just have them place Template:Spanish1-Announce on there user talk if they want updates?--Rayc 04:37, 17 March 2007 (UTC)
i'm new to this. how do i register for spanish. i've been using all the above with no success so far. also how do i negotiate to the second lesson? greatguls (not so great)
Thank you, thank you, thank you to whoever did it for combining these all into one spot. That's one less headache for me on Wikiversity. The Jade Knight 13:14, 3 September 2008 (UTC)