Survey research and design in psychology/Lectures/Multiple linear regression II
This page is complete for 2013.
Lecture 8: Multiple linear regression II
Explains some advanced uses of multiple linear regression, including:
- partial correlations
- analysis of residuals
- analysis of change
- Multiple linear regression I lecture
As per MLR I lecture, plus:
- Howitt, D. & Cramer, D. (2011). The influence of moderator variables on relationships between two variables (Ch. 38). In Introduction to statistics in psychology (5th ed; pp. 465-485). Harlow, UK: Pearson.
These are the 2013 lecture recordings:
See also 
- Multiple linear regression I (Previous lecture)
- Power & effect sizes (Next lecture)
- Multiple linear regression (Tutorial)
- Multiple linear regression