Storyboarding answer e
Excellent Decision! 
You have decided to start the movie with this frame:
The Script 
EXTERIOR - The local movie theater - NIGHT
(1) The Young Person and Old Person stand looking at the movie poster outside the theater.
- Now Show The Poster
- Since the first shot is the Young Person and the Old Person, now you must show the poster. (The script mentions the movie so we need to show what movie they are talking about.)
Next Frame? 
- Option A
- You can then cut to the poster.
- Option B
- You can cut to the poster over the shoulder of the Young Person and the Old Person.
- Option c
- You can dolly out to the Young Person and the Old Person.
Now Decide! 
- If you change your mind, you can go back to the previous page
- Reference Material
- All the thumbnail storyboard frames.
- The unformatted script.