Storyboarding answer aaa
Excellent Decision! 
Now the first three frames are
Special Note: 
You have cross the line!!! When you dollied out, you crossed the imaginary line between the Young Person and the Old Person. That means you must stay on this side of the line (away from the poster) for the rest of the movie unless you move the camera during a shot to the other side of this imaginary line. You have made a major decision… probably without even knowing it. This will effect the entire rest of the movie.
The Script 
EXTERIOR - The local movie theater - NIGHT
(1) The Young Person and Old Person stand looking at the movie poster outside the theater.
Next Frame? 
You have a choice of how you can show the poster.
- Option A
- After holding for three seconds while the theme of Star Wars play, you can Pedestal down to the Young Person.
- Option B
- You can dolly dolly back (out) to show the back side of the Young Person and the Old Person while the theme of Star Wars plays.
- Option C
- After holding for three seconds while the theme of Star Wars play, you can cut to a front view of the Young Person.
- Option D
- After holding for three seconds while the theme of Star Wars play, you can cut back to the opening shot.
Now Decide! 
- If you change your mind, you can go back to the previous page
- Reference Material
- All the thumbnail storyboard frames.
- The unformatted script.