How to Present a Lesson in Wikihigh Standard Style
What to do
- Read the class handout.
- Follow the learning procedure.
- Do the suggested exercises.
About the Lesson
Before taking this lesson, you should have done the following:
- Got the Wikiversal software installed. Make sure that you are using Wikiversal version 1.12.76 or later.Tell me more
- Know how to use the Wikighigh Box wiki template wkh. Tell me more
- Know how to use Wikihigh row wiki template set (wkhrow, wkhrow- and wkhrow/). Tell me more
- Know how to use Wikihigh menu wiki template set (wkhmenu, wkhmenu-, wkhmenu~ and wkhrow/). Tell me more
- Know how to use WikemPG to create a wiki-embedded presentation, as explained in this guided tour.
- Know how to use Wikihigh's AVD spec-sheet templates Tell me more
Learning resources presented in Wikihigh standard style should have the following elements:
- The student can keep clicking at the same physical position on the screen to go from one to the next topic with ease.
- While navigating from one to the next topic quickly, most of the screen surface should be used for the lesson and not for non-lesson elements such has the Wikiversity page header.
- All related links and possible actions should be organized in menus that are presented ahead of the lesson.
- A lot of white space is used to avoid overwhelming the learner with Wikipedia-style ocean of text after text.
- The learner is not forced to roll their eyes greatly from left to right in order to digest the lesson. In other words, keep the lesson column as narrow as the width of a standard notebook.
All lessons herein are presented in Wikihigh standard style.
Students should do the following:
- Meet all lesson prerequisites as stated above.
- Did you install Wikiversal? Make sure that you are using Wikiversal version 1.12.76 or later.
- If not already done, learn how to use WikemPG to create a wiki-embedded presentation, as explained in this guided tour.
- Read the above learning material.
- Do the suggested exercises below.
I was going to end but I'll upload as this is a trial and error practice.--Jose Abreu Sanchez (discuss • contribs) 04:24, 4 December 2013 (UTC)
Jose Abreu Sanchez--Jose Abreu Sanchez (discuss • contribs) 04:24, 4 December 2013 (UTC)