Welcome to the Scientific Terminology Learning Project.
Content Summary 
This learning project seeks to aid science students in understanding the Greek and Latin roots of technical terms. Students are encouraged to discuss words that they have learned on the discussion thread.
This learning project was originally set up to aid students in my Introductory Biology Class in the Spring 2008 semester learn the Greek and Latin roots of Scientific terms to aid them in the class. This information is useful for any student of the sciences, however, and anyone who wishes to is welcome to participate in this project.
Understanding Scientific Terms
- Lesson 1: To begin read Lesson 0 and Lesson 1 in the textbook listed above.
Discussion Page 
Discuss the course or ask questions here.
Active participants 
- Students - If you register on Wikiversity, you can list your name here.
- If you post on the discussion page, please use three tildes ~ to sign your name.
- You do NOT have to join Wikiversity to use this course.
- User:Rozzychan Instructor
Learning Project Summary 
- Time investment:
- About one lesson per week.
- Assessment suggestions:
- The text has in-line test yourself exercises.
- If there is interest, I can develop a quiz or self-test
See also 
Further reading 
External links