Welcome to the Wikiversity School of Graphics. Participants of this content development project create, organize and develop learning resources for the broad subject area of Graphics. The School of Graphics coordinates other focused content development projects such as those for specific computer programs (see the next section of this page, below) and the Division of Graphic design.
The Wikiversity School of Graphics has content development projects for many useful computer program. If you are knowledgeable about a program and want to teach it feel free to start it under the Topic: namespace, but please use Our Boilerplate. If you are lost and confused, but still want to teach the program, please ask for help by clicking here.
|3D Studio Max||3D design.||Proprietary|
|Blender 3D||3D design. Animation. Physics engine/game design. Python scripting. Video sequencing.||Copyleft|
|Flash||Vector design. Animation. Scripting.||Proprietary|
|The GIMP||Photo manipulation. Web image design.||Copyleft|
|Inkscape||Vector illustration. Online collaboration.||Copyleft|
Active participants 
These are those who have made huge contributions to our school, this is a list of those who are active, not a list of those who plan to be active.
- Chocoman 31 August,2007 (UTC)
School news 
- Sunday, December 10, 2006 - The Photoshop topic is going pretty well. Looking for someone to fill another program.
- Sunday, December 3, 2006 - School Started, Looking for active participants.
- Tuesday, April 24, 2007 - The School of Graphics gobbles up Topic:Graphic design
Content development 
- Division of Graphic design
- Topic:Printing technologies
- Topic:Elements of composition