The Wikiversity School of Education is a resource for teachers and students seeking to learn the art of knowledge transmission. The School of Education also supports the use of Wikiversity itself as a teaching and learning tool. You can learn about education in general, or follow the links below to learn more specifics.
Divisions and Departments
For information on the organization of schools, divisions and departments, see Wikiversity:Namespaces.
- Curriculum and Teaching Department
- Education Policy and Administration Department
- Pedagogical Theory and Teacher Formation (Pedagogical Patterns • Pedagogy at Florida State University • TPACK)
If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
- Michaelnelson 10:24, 13 September 2006 (UTC)
- Susan Lulee, September 17, 2006
- Alison Maunder 24th September 2006
- Cormaggio 22:10, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
- aaronw12 7:54 pm, 10 October 2006
- executivezen 20:58, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
- Trevor 20:30, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
- Mystictim 00:40, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
- MatthewWhite 12:47, 24 December 2006 (UTC)
- Danielle Ralph
- Jacob Walker 00:18, 11 January 2007 (UTC)
- Orderinchaos 21:10, 19 May 2007 (UTC)
- Aismailov 08:46, 30 June 2007 (UTC)
- Chocoman 21:57, 31 August 2007 (UTC)
- Historybuff 04:44, 1 February 2008 (UTC)
- Keibr 14:00, 14 March 2008 (UTC)
- 17 "Weird" college classes at brick-and-mortar universities
- Aluka - Online digital library about Africa
- A Vision of Students Today w/ music by Tryad
- 18 August 2006 - School founded!
- Portal:Education - be sure all education-related learning resources are linked to from the Education Portal.
- April 2007 Report released on how to optimize US Graduate schools...
- March 2007 Second Life being investigated as a media for college classes.