Portal:Learning Projectsnew/Learning Projectsnew topics
- Aquaculture - Economic, Political, Social and Scientific Perspectives
- Astronomy Project - Project participants access public astronomy databases and explore outer space.
- Bloom clock project - an attempt to create a language for discussing the bloom times of wildflowers and other plants that is neutral in respect to climate, region, and hemisphere.
- Cell biology improvement drive - service-oriented project.
- Chain mail - How to make a suit of chain mail armour. Involves actually making a suit from simple materials.
- cisLunarFreighter -- A community project of the learning trail A Hands-On Introduction to Game Design and Production Processes which uses primarily open source software tools to create free licensed materials to be published at Wikiversity and other free online archives. Participants also work on other projects. All are welcome to come help learn and document techniques to accomplish the production tasks need for high quality (fun and educational) games.
- Collaborate and Create In-service- a professional development collaborative for teachers interested in computer technology integration aligned to relevant curriculum with a focus on OLPT[[[OLPT]]]
- College Algebra - Basic mathematics on a college level.
- Hitler's Germany - A brief study into the workings of the Third Reich.
- Human Genetic Uniqueness Project - students search for genes that make humans different from other mammals.
- Institutional ethnography - Introduction to a social research method for the study of everyday life and group organization.
- Help create an introductory course to International Relations
- Learning to learn a wiki way - An action research project to investigate ways of learning using a wiki.
- Microsystems for molecular analysis -- Includes DNA integrated circuits and the capillary electrode array.
- Strategic Simulations - Help develop strategic level simulations for the purposes of learning and teaching military strategy.
- VoIP activity group - Learn to communicate over the Internet in realtime using Voice over Internet Protocol
- Wikiversity Distributed Virtual Supercomputer - support for group computing projects and mathematical simulations.
- War Seminar - discussions about the history of war as a cultural practice and current wars in the world.