Has anyone reviewed or studied the two new books, TRAIN YOUR MIND, CHANGE YOUR BRAIN(Ballentine Books) or THE BRAIN CHANGES ITSELF(Viking)concerning neuroplasticity? If you haven't already, read the article in DISCOVER magazine (March 2007), page 65, REWIRING THE BRAIN by Matthew Blakeslee.
Who is interested?
- I have not read any of those, but this is an interesting topic. Maybe you could write a short outline of the contents of the magazine article. --JWSchmidt 15:07, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
- THIS IS NOT A TALK PAGE22.214.171.124 02:45, 18 April 2008 (UTC)
Additional reading 
- The Changing Brain in "Neuroscience" by Dale Purves, et al (2001) online textbook.
- w:Neuroplasticity - Wikipedia article
- "Neuroplasticity and constraint-induced movement therapy" by V. W. Mark, E. Taub and D. M. Morris in Europa medicophysica (2006) Volume 42, page 269.
- b:Animal Behavior/Memory at Wikibooks