Mr. Danoff's Lesson Plan Data (Dates relate to when lesson was administered)
||# of Students:
|c. Mid-Oct 2009
Lesson written and done with Mr. Brown.
- Stress be careful!!! before and after the Halloween slides.
- Take it slow when you use the pumpkin, don't panic if it doesn't go fast or well.
- for lesson 2 go in depth into the mummy, werewolf, vampires, ghosts -> casper, ghostbusters
- What do you know about Halloween?
- Stu's Halloween Powerpoint
- Teach them How to Carve a Pumpkin
- Thriller Video or Mummy Wrap Game or Competitive Hangman w/halloween words
23 Oct 2009 Lesson 1 Week in Review 
- It really engaged the kids.
- Even though it was a “fun” lesson, they spoke more English than they did in most other lessons.
- something to be learned from that
- it's OK to ham it up a little with the kids .. at least, with the 7th graders
- mike jackson video ethics??
- me singing?
- the kids in multiple classes did want to stay after class was finished to watch the videos