Improving civil law coverage at Wikipedia
Learning Project Summary 
- CVL 00001
- Time investment: 1hr per week
- Assessment suggestions: sample articles for addition in Wikipedia
- School of Law:
- Department: [[Civil Law|Civil Law
Content summary 
The aim of this learning project is to collect information to add on the Civil Law sections of Wikipedia
This learning project offers learning activities to improve the quality of the Wikipedia Articles relating to Civil Law systems
Concepts to learn include: /concepts
Learning materials and learning projects are located in the main Wikiversity namespace. Simply make a link to the name of the lesson (lessons are independent pages in the main namespace) and start writing!
You should also read about the Wikiversity:Learning model. Lessons should center on learning activities for Wikiversity participants. Learning materials and learning projects can be used by multiple projects. Cooperate with other departments that use the same learning resource.
- The history of the German Civil Code
- Wikipedia - Wikiversity/Wikipedia interaction
- Metacommunity - Improve "public goods" at Wikipedia
Each activity has a suggested associated background reading selection.
- Reading 1.
- Study guide:
- Wikipedia article: w: __Article Name__
Active participants 
Active participants in this Learning Group