1. What are the preserved remains or imprints of living things?
2. What was the name of the first part of the Stone Age?
3. Who were the people who hunted animals and gathered wild plants, seeds, fruits, and nuts to survive?
4. What was the name for the early humans known for their upright posture?
5. What was the time before the invention of writing?
6. What is the term to describe a scientist who digs into ancient settlements to find objects used by early people?
7. Who is the "Wise Man?"
8. What is a community of people who share a common culture?
9. What is the term used for early humanlike beings and humans?
10. What is the term for a scientist who studies fossils to learn more about human origins?