The goal of the European History Department will be to coordinate, organize, and provide material relating to the History of Europe. It is expected that other Departments may be created that will fall under this department, eventually covering all topics related to Europe in further detail.
New to Wikiversity or the European History Department? Want something to do? Click here!
Resources currently available at the Department of European History:
Planned Courses/Projects 
Also see the European History Task Page for other proposals.
- History of Europe to 1648
- Life of Alexander (in conjunction with the School of Classics)
- Medieval History/Middle Ages
- Spanish History
- History of Ireland through Song
- British Empire
- The Great War and Versailles
- History of Germany
- Prussia and German Unification
- History of Slav Peoples
- History of Scotland
Shelved Courses/Projects 
These are courses which have been shelved, but may be revitalised at a later date.
- Hitler's Germany (last active: 2009)
- Thucydides: The Peloponnesian War (431-404 BC) (last active: 2008)
- Trench Warfare (last active: 2007)
Department news 
- October 7, 2006 - Department founded!
Degree plans 
See: Degree plan naming
Related Schools & Departments 
Readings and External Materials 
- w: History of European research universities
- 120 Minutes with JTS (Jewish Theological Seminary): A wide variety of Jewish topics, many of which are about history.