Concurrent testings are the most vivid and persuasive way of validation of new earthquake-protective building technologies. They might include both real and virtual testings of two or more objects under the same conditions that simulate an earthquake-like excitation. For illustration, please see the images below:
PrintScreens of concurrent computer models animations.
Snapshot of concurrent testing of two wooden houses.
- Valentin Shustov (2012), "Seismic fitness: on some features of earthquake engineering," http://nees.org/resources/4469/download/Seismic_fitness.pdf.
- SGER: Testing of a New Line of Seismic Base Isolators
- Concurrent Shake-Table Testing
- Earthquake Performance Evaluation Tool
- Concurrent performance testing of 12-story building models
- Shake-table testinf of onventional houses
- Earthquake Protective Foundation