Wikiversity's School of Business is the online community's center of business education, and is committed to teaching and educating the online community in all matters related to business.
Divisions and Departments of the School exist on pages in "topic" namespace. Start the name of departments with the "Topic:" prefix; departments reside in the Topic: namespace. Departments and divisions link to learning materials and learning projects. Divisions can link subdivisions or to departments. For more information on schools, divisions and departments look at the Naming Conventions.
Currently the School of Business is composed of the following areas of studies, modeled after recognized existing universities.
- Master of Accounting (M.Acc.)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Business Taxation (MBT)
- Master of Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Master of Financial Technical Analysis (MFTA)
- Master of International Business (MIntBus)
- Doctorate in Business Administration DBA
- Accounting Ph.D
- Decision, Risk & Operations Ph.D
- Finance & Economics Ph.D
- Management Ph.D
- Marketing Ph.D
- Organizational Behavior Ph.D
Core curriculum 
In order to form a good basic understanding of business, it is recommended that students visit General Studies of Business Administration and study the following courses as prerequisites for all other concentrations.
- Financial Accounting
- Managerial Accounting
- Corporate Finance, FIN 1001, fundamentals of business/corporate finance and historical/modern portfolio management theories
- Managerial Economics, including Game Theory
- Operations Management, MAN 1011
- Problem Solving Using Computer Software / Principles of Information Technology
- Introduction to Statistics
- Statistics for Business Decisions
- Operations Research
School news 
Active participants 
The histories of Wikiversity pages indicate who the active participants are. If you are an active participant in this school, you can list your name here (this can help small schools grow and the participants communicate better; for large schools it is not needed).
Djamel Eddine Laouisset
Please see business Wikibooks.
Learning projects 
See also 
- Dominant group/Business
- Dominant group/Economics
- Is Management a Science or an Art?
- Topic:Program for entrepreneurship
- Topic:Business Case Studies
- Topic:Business Research
- Wiki business plan
- Lunar Boom Town
- Business research
- Center for Corporate Auditing, Responsibility and Management policy Authoring
Other materials 
Open source business software 
- Compiere ERP + CRM Business Solution - A popular ERP and CRM program.
(Full) Google books 
Please see business books on Google books.
Related news 
- September 2008 Retail medical clinics attract patients who do not have regular health care providers
- July 2008 As Farmers' Markets Grow, So Should Management, Indicates OSU Study