- Some nice photographs including one of the asteroid Ida and its moon, Dactyl. One of these jpegs would make a great top photo for this Asteroid Survey portal if one could discover NASA's policy on using its public domain photographs.
- New set of telescopes working together better than all previous combined for asteroid survery.
- NASA's NEO tracking efforts and risk assessment. Nice links to photos available online.
- ESA study results regarding estimated quantity of asteroids at large.
- Spaceguard report from Sydney. Available in PDF as well.
- Summary of NASA's current efforts to locate asteroids. Available in PDF as well.
- NEAR Shoemaker's web site at John Hopkin's Applied Physics Laboratory. Photographs and data.