ATP mentor training/Psychosocial mentoring
Please note: This is only a first sketch for re-using existing parts in this learning trail.
Building a relationship 
The following resources are useful to develop some ideas what a mentor and a mentee can chat about. Smalltalk allows to establish an unstressed relationship and at the same time can allow to learn something about the mentee and to teach the mentee some ideas, views and attitudes that may be useful for the mentee. Smalltalk should be quality time, of course, and it should be perceived by the mentee as such.
- Tell me what I need to know
- Actively seeking out anti-patterns in the mental development of a child or adolescent
- Teaching to overcome prejudices about others
- Assessment of individual culture
- Pedagogy and parent education
- Fine-tuning an individual curriculum
- Mentoring and competence expectancies
The mentoring program 
|This resource has been released into the public domain by the copyright holder, its copyright has expired, or it is ineligible for copyright. This applies worldwide. You are advised to consider the possibility of extraterrestrial intellectual property rights claims that do require mentoring duties in compensation ("either mentoring or trouble with extraterrestrials").
Content released into the public domain may be used for any purpose without attribution, including commercial activities and creation of derivative works.