|Learn to learn; love to live; like to link.|
- Richards, I. A. & Christine Gibson (1945). Learning Basic English: A Practical Handbook for English-Speaking People, New York: W. W. Norton & Co.
- Ogden, C. K. (1937). Basic English and Grammatical Reform, Cambridge: The Orthological Institute.
- Wells, H. G. (1933). The Shape of Things to Come. Hutchinson. [+]
- Ogden, C. K. (1930). Basic English: A General Introduction with Rules and Grammar. London: Paul Treber. [+]
- Ogden, C. K. & I. A. Richards (1923). The Meaning of Meaning: A Study of the Influence of Language upon Thought and of the Science of Symbolism. London: Routledge & Kegan Paul Ltd. [+]
- Wells, H. G. (1923). Men Like Gods. Cassell and Co., Ltd. [+]
- Welby, Victoria Lady (1911). Significs and Language: The Articulate Form of Our Expressive and Interpretive Resources. H. Walter Schmitz, ed., John Benjamins, 1985. [+]